Community Forum

Cannot get into Xfinity Connect Voice Preferences

Frequent Visitor

Cannot get into Xfinity Connect Voice Preferences

Cannot get into Xfinity Connect Voice to set preferences.  All I get is the screen below.  I have tried two different computers, 3 different browsers, cleared cache and history, etc. , but can't get beyond this point.

xfin.jpg

Contributor

Re: Cannot get into Xfinity Connect Voice Preferen

Frequent Visitor

Thanks. 

Looks like this has been a problem for quite some time.  Doesn't give you a real good feeling about Comcast support and its giving me second thoughts about dumping Verizon phone.  I also started having issues with my Panasonic phone features after the switch.  I'll give it another week, then I'm switching back.

Regular Visitor

I had the same problem. Here is what I did. I have chrome. I open up comcast, I go and delete history, I go back to comcast, I click on the voice picture, it takes you to sign in, sign in and it takes you to your phone calls received and placed, and voice mail. Remember don't sign in to your account first. Just pick what you want TV, Mail, Voice click on it, sign in and it should open up

Frequent Visitor

Thanks.  Ok, tried that with Firefox and IE, but no go.  I shouldn't have to load a new Browser to get their site to work.  They need to fix this!  It seems they're more concerned about how their pages look, than how they work!

Frequent Visitor

It's happening with my service too!

Same issue. One time I clicked on the phone icon, and it did open calls incoming......

Nothing else. Now I'm wondering about all our cell service and making the comcast switch, and getting 

pushed over the port side, without a paddle.