Community Forum

Callers name on the TV screen issue

New Poster

Callers name on the TV screen issue

The caller's name does not come up on the TV screen only the phone number

Administrator

Re: The callers name does not come up on the TV screen

Hello, pslapin. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear you're not getting names on the TV for the caller ID. I would like to look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last so I may further assist you? Also, if you have a cell phone, call your landline and let me know if your name comes up on the TV.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastJessie" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: The callers name does not come up on the TV sc

Thank you for getting back to me. The caller's name is coming up on the screen. It came back yesterday and it must have been a problem on Comcast's part.

Official Employee

You are welcome. I'm glad this was resolved and you are now able to see the names on the TV again. Was there anything else I could assist you with?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

No. Thank you again.

Official Employee

You are welcome. If you have any questions in the future do no hesitate to reach out to us.