Community Forum

CallerID Needs To Be More Than A Max Of 25 Blocks!

New Poster

CallerID Needs To Be More Than A Max Of 25 Blocks!

Hello Xfinity/ Comcast NBC,
There's things that need to be changed in a lot of us customers are paying so much $$$. Rather than the streaming I really dont care about that in this message. For one thing for us people that have home phones on Xfinity Voice when you go in your settings and even not in just your settings but the whole new display of where you can block numbers I think it's time for you guys to upgrade it rather than having us only block 25 numbers when we are getting these scammer phone calls don't get me wrong I understand that Xfinity is associated with nomorobo, I don't want you guys to just think that oh we can up it to a 100 blocks max. And I say oh no no no you guys need to make it to Infinity blocks because people that keep getting scammer calls every single day, it's annoying, everybody gets irate! We think it's an important phone call sometimes and of course we ignore some of those phone calls but nomrobo cant catch some of these calls we want to physically block the numbers. Make it easier access rather than going in your settings if you can put something more on the front page of voice so we can block it easier I understand that you can click on the buttons and click on block but I want a better feature on the front screen because these phone calls are getting ridiculous nobody's blaming you guys! We have so many cell phone apps that can block so many numbers and infinity and beyond but why can't you guys just make yourself a little bit better and go an extra mile rather than other cable carriers cause I don't even care for them, I only care about you guys. Who knows if they're going to respond to my message they're going to make some excuse up and say blah blah blah about it but what they need to do is go into a board meeting and discuss this about changing some features on Xfinity Voice and get some new procedures to be done and deal with because I don't want to hear no excuses about them over improving we're trying to fix that no just get it done get into a board meeting to fix it and don't tell me sorry are we apologize for the inconvenience I don't want to hear it. Period Point Blank