Community Forum

Caller id is not showing up on TV.

New Poster

Re: Caller id is not showing up on TV.

vneed help in connecting caller id to show up on the tv

Regular Visitor

MY CALLER ID IS NOT SHOWING UP ON MY TV EITHER.  I WENT ON ITV AND SET IT ON.  STILL NOT WORKING....

WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE???

Regular Visitor

GO TO MENU, ITV AND YOU CAN TURN ON.  HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU!!

New Poster

How do I turn this feature on?  Also how do I block unwated calls and can I receive a user guide for the telephone.  The comcast tech did not leave me any information!

Problem Solver

If you are looking for the caller id to show up on the x1 box this must be done. You must call the BILLING dept. Even though you may have caller id included on your account there is a code that needs to be added! It is a free rate code called "universal caller id"! Even though your package may say it is included, the separate code must be added! When they have added it you must ask them to provision everything! If it still is not working use the following procedure (which is for x1 service only)!

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/X1/Anyroom-re-sync-procedure/td-p/2293131

Good luck!

Shane..

PS: when they tell you that it is on your plan, ask for a supervisor and explain what I am saying here!

New Poster

My caller I.D. no longer displays on my TV either..........can anyone help?

Problem Solver

Read this thread, and your question will be answered. .
Regular Visitor

Re: Caller ID on TV not displaying

caller id on tv is at bottom of tv screen how do i get it up higher so we can see the name and number?                                                              

Regular Visitor

if you have caller id  on the tv ...try unpluging the modem wait 5 seconds then plug it in again and wait till all the lights stop blinking .........mine stopped showing on the tv  and i did the above and now it works

@Jayman73 wrote:

Let me start by saying that I have the caller id working on the TV for a year now, then my service was stopped for a late payment, but was only off for a few hours. Anyway when the service was restored my caller id on the TV was not working. I have put in 2 calls in the last week going through all the normal troubleshooting and they said they had to refresh my lines, and it is still not working. What can I do to get it working?

Regular Visitor

Howdo I get caller Id to show on tv

Frequent Visitor

Re: itv - caller id stopped working

same problem and it's been over a week

Highlighted
New Poster

Never knew I had it showed up on screen now disappeared. Followed inst. to reactivate not happening.  Help