Community Forum

Caller ID on TV

Regular Visitor

Caller ID on TV

First off, thanks for any help you might be able to offer.

For quite a while, whenever my home phone would get a call, the tv would display any caller ID information that came with it.

Recently, I switched over to the XB6-T router/modem combo, and since then the TV has not displayed this caller ID feature.
I have checked the interactive TV settings, and the caller ID option was turned on.

I have reset the cable box for 30+ seconds.

Still no caller ID, it only appears on the home phone.

Is this something that needs to be fixed on Xfinity's end?
Thanks

Tags (3)
Official Employee

Re: Caller ID on TV

Hello, judymag39. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear you are not seeing the caller ID on the tv since you switched to the new XB6. I would like to look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Caller ID on TV

I'm glad I was able to assist you, judymag39. If you ever need further assistance don't hesitate to reach out to us.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!