Community Forum

Call history only shows placed calls

New Poster

Call history only shows placed calls

Since this previous Monday, my call history has not shown any received or missed calls. It is only showing placed calls.  This is true on both my desktop and my ipad.  Is there something wrong at your end or at my end.  If its a problem at my end, how do I solve it?

Expert

Re: Call history only shows placed calls

@Steven811 wrote:

Since this previous Monday, my call history has not shown any received or missed calls. It is only showing placed calls.  This is true on both my desktop and my ipad.  Is there something wrong at your end or at my end.  If its a problem at my end, how do I solve it?

Go to 

https://connect.xfinity.com/voice/callhistory (requires XFINITY account login)

click on Sort By on the right side, and make sure Date is selected, and not Placed. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

@Steven811 wrote:

I'm seeing exactly the same thing, and it started at the same time you mention. I hope Comcast fixes this soon. I refer to the call logs often.

Frequent Visitor

@rednoise0 wrote:

@Steven811 wrote:

I'm seeing exactly the same thing, and it started at the same time you mention. I hope Comcast fixes this soon. I refer to the call logs often.

As of today incoming calls are now showing in the log, including the missing ones from earlier in the week.