Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Call History Gone....disappeared

Contributor

Call History Gone....disappeared

I check my call history weekly for numbers that I need to add to my blocked caller scammer list. Last week my history was there. Now it's gone. I'm talking about recent numbers, NOT numbers 90 days old. What is going on at Comcast? No one else has access to my account settings and NO I did not delete them. I should also note that last week, before I got the "No History" message I was getting "HTTP 505 Servor Error" replies every time I tried to access my History record.

New Poster

Re: Call History Gone....disappeared

Happened to me as well, but I was not getting the "HTTP 505 Servor Error".  All my hisory calls are gone! Someday Comcas will get it right!

Contributor

I'm actually not sure it was a 505 error number. I might have been 502 or 500. then something about Apache Tomcat followed by a page full of code.

New Poster

Add me to the list. Mine is gone too.

Contributor

12/12/17 UPDATE:  Call History is available this morning.

Same issue!  Receive the following message when clicking on "Call History" on Voice page:  "Your call history is empty."

Running WIndows 10 Fall Creators Edition, IE11.  Same results with Chrome browser, Edge browser and Xfinity Connect App on mobile device.  Yes, I cleared my cache and cookies.

Please send your feedback to Tom Karinshak (Senior Vice President of Customer Experience) via the following link:  http://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/vp-contact-form  (xxxx://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/vp-contact-form).

Contributor

I think we might be getting upgraded to top tier service. Still hearing Crickets.........

Expert
Moved:

Multiple Posting Removed from the forums. Only one post is required per forum guidelines.

Contributor

This is exactly the type of non-response one can expect from Comcast and friends. They just move or obsolete your postings before their expiration date. You think we are too stupid to understand the technical failures? Just don't want to explain the downtime of your server maintenance? Just too busy? Yes you guys have fixed the issue. So what was the problem? What you hiding from? Stop trying to keep us dumb. Let us in on the technical details.

New Poster

My Call History is gone as well. I am so angry. I am thinking of going back to Verizon. Call History is so basic. I wanted to be able to provide another vendor, who did not cancel a monthly charge, the date and time of my call. So Comcast's ineptitude will probably cost me $100 ... just awful sercice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Employee

Hi Everyone, 

How are you trying to access your call history? Via the connect app? Please send me a private message with your full name and account address so I can troubleshoot on my end. 

KenF

Contributor

Just sent PM.   Call Logs unavailable again after working correctly for about three weeks.  Call Logs unavailable via Connect App, WIndows 10 IE11 (Version 11.192.16299.0, Update Version 11.0.50) and Microsoft Edge (Version 41.16299.15.0, HTML 16.16299).    Please advise.   Thank you.

Contributor

Mine is gone also. I went to email and at top selected Voice then Call History and it says "Your call history is empty."

This stinks!!

Official Employee

Hi all, if you're using the app, please log out, and uninstall and reinstall. If that doesn't work, please send me a private message. 

KenF

Official Employee
Moved:

New Poster

me too....can not get to call history...get error page....it did this awhile back... then worked once ...now it is broke again....ridiculous...come on comcast fix the darn thing....there are numbers I need to check and block etc...