Community Forum

Call History From The Beginning

Frequent Visitor

Call History From The Beginning

Hey there, all you fellow Comcast members! I'm reading my Call History on XFinity Connect Voice, and for some reason, it doesn't seem to display history earlier than Tuesday, April 17, 2019. That's rather strange, since I know I made calls and received calls before then. Is there a way for me to read my call history from the beginning of my account when I became a Comcast member in 2012? If so, how do I access it? Also, is there a way to make it so the call history won't delete unless you put something in the trash and then empty it?
Official Employee

Re: Call History From The Beginning

Hello, Annabelle2! 

I can help with the call history issue you're experiencing. Have you run into this issue before, or did this just start happening?  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

This just recently started happening.
Official Employee

Annabelle2, since we already have an open PM conversation, we'll continue there. When we find a resolution, I will update this public thread. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!