Community Forum

Call Forwarding to Comcast Mobile

Regular Visitor

Call Forwarding to Comcast Mobile

I am trying to call forward my comcast voice calls to a comcast mobile number. However, when adding the number the app says it is an invalid phone number (the number entered is correct for my comcast mobile). Has anyone had an issue with this? I can add my AT&T cell just fine.
Official Employee

Re: Call Forwarding to Comcast Mobile

Hi, Kemckinney. Welcome and thank you for posting. How many digits are you including in the forwarding option? Are you adding a 1 at the beginning of the phone number?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks for your help. Today the system is in a "better mood" and accepted the phone number with a +1 in front.

Official Employee

Oh! I am glad to hear that the +1 helped as a workaround. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. Smiley Happy

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!