Community Forum

Bundle

New Poster

Bundle

I am sure there must be SOME way to get a package deal with TV and Phone.  I hear about this all the time, but still I have Verizon for phone.  I would much rather have one bill and save some money.  Can someone help me with this?  I am paying verizon over $60 per month and I don't even get long distance.  I can't even call my daughter-in-law on her cell phone when she lives  4 miles away.  She says it is because she has a lancaster phone number because she got her iphone at park city.  Whatever, I am just frustrated with paying all this money for my phone and I feel like there should be some deal I can get.  I am a long time Comcast loyal customer.  Can anyone save me from this?!

Official Employee

Re: Bundle

Hi DickieF, thank you for creating a post. Are you looking at setting up home phone service or cell phone service with Xfinity? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Good morning,

I am considering home phone service.

Official Employee

@DickieF wrote: 

Good morning,

I am considering home phone service.

Thank you for clarifying, I can help you get home phone set up. To continue, please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!