Community Forum

Block unwanted callers

New Poster

Block unwanted callers

I have tried numerous times to sign up with Nomorobo and they never get back to me via email to continue to sign up!

New Poster

Re: Block unwanted callers

Scammers keep calling me and I want to I want to block their number
Official Employee

Hello alanlucas12 and Lasoshasimmons. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear you are having issues with unwanted callers.

alanlucas12, have you attempted to use their help/chat options they have on the very bottom left of their page?

Latoshasimmons, do you have certain numbers that keep calling you or is it different numbers all the time? If it is different numbers all the time you can try to sign for nomorobo at https://www.nomorobo.com/. It's a free service. If it's just a few numbers, you can use the following link for screening calls: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/call-screening just know the amount of numbers that can be blocked with call screening is 25.

please let me know if you have any further questions.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

They didn't answer my first attempt either. I tried again and found their reply about an hour later in my spam folder. If you're using a yahoo address or another one of the high volume email sites, it might take a day or so to get into your inbox. I have that problem with Yahoo - just too slow.

Official Employee

Hello, alanlucas12 and Lasoshasimmons. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!