Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Samsung SmartThings

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Contributor

Samsung SmartThings

Has anyone tried using any of the Samsung SmartThings devices?  I believe some of the devices are made by Centralite which is a Comcast vendor. I have tried searching the forums and found no responses.

Also, a response to call Comcast is not as needed; if I wanted to call them I would have. I am asking the community about any successes they have regarding this question. 

Regular Contributor

Re: Samsung SmartThings

Hello BIACS,

I apologize for any issues that you may have experienced recently. Unfortunately I do not have any personal experience with Samsung SmartThings devices, nor do I have a list of compatible devices for you to compare with. Hopefully one of our other community members has experience that they can chime in with. If you do experience issues please post details then send me a PM so I can assist. Thank You

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon