Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Can I still use the door chimes even though I canceled Xfinity Home?

Regular Visitor

Can I still use the door chimes even though I canceled Xfinity Home?

I had to cancel my Xfinity Home Security System but I'd still like to use the door chimes.  When I canceled my home account, all they required of me was to return the touchscreen controller.  But as soon as I disconnected the touchscreen controller, the door chimes stopped working.  So is there a way to still use the chimes without the touchscreen controller? If not, is there a way to buy the controller or activate the chimes some other way?

MANY THANKS!

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: Can I still use the door chimes even though I canceled Xfinity Home?

ebarwick1 wrote:

I had to cancel my Xfinity Home Security System but I'd still like to use the door chimes.  When I canceled my home account, all they required of me was to return the touchscreen controller.  But as soon as I disconnected the touchscreen controller, the door chimes stopped working.  So is there a way to still use the chimes without the touchscreen controller? If not, is there a way to buy the controller or activate the chimes some other way?

MANY THANKS!

Sorry, no there isn't, everything goes through the touchscreen.

All Replies
Official Employee

ebarwick1 wrote:

MANY THANKS!

Sorry, no there isn't, everything goes through the touchscreen.

Official Employee

Hello ebarwick1, unfortunately what ComcastAndrew provided is true.