Community Forum

$200 rebate - DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

$200 rebate - DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!

The $200 rebate is ONLY if you refer a friend to Xfinity Comcast Security System. I will NOT refer any other people at all due to the following reasons:

1. My security cameras haven't worked since it was installed.  4 technicians have been to my house and the issue has not been resolved since DAY 1.

2. There is always an overcharge on my bill every month, and every month I have to call to correct the issue.  Check your bill guys! they like to sneak in additional fees!

3. Customer Service is aweful! 

4. Deceiving rebate offer!!

I cannot wait until my contract ends!!!!!!

Frequent Visitor

Re: $200 rebate - DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!

I agree on this. When I started they claimed I only have to pay about $110 /month to include Taxes. I just staarted less than a month, and when I checked my bill it was $268, I called up the Billing department today, He said he will take off $50 from it.

When I checked ny bill on line 6 hours later, the bill is still $268. Now I have to call back again.

Take note I have to call a number of times to get to the right customer service for my region. I live in california. I was connected to a CS for michigan, and then I called again, I was connected to a CS in Florida. After a 3 times I got upset and the CS help me out, but $50 was not taken off it.

Since I am less than a month, I think I will cancel xfinity, and go back to Dish. I think I will do this tomorrow