Community Forum

Giving it the old college try! MNtundraRET.Jus

Giving it the old college try! MNtundraRET.Jus

Just got back from traveling today 7/26/18. Found my PM invitation. I have programed in many languages (including Assembly) since 1979. I have been in Quality Control in both medical and cosmetics until retirement. Have experience in shortwave radio building antennas (also television antenna for RV using additional RF inline amplifiers for television range up to 150 miles or more. I have been a consultant in programing and fraud protection in the past. I joined the forum here in June 2016 for one reason. To get Comcast to get up to speed in UHD television. Dragging them while kicking and screaming if necessary to get the job done. I guess my real expertise here is in getting Ultra High Definition working for others, and making sure they know where to test to make sure they really are watching a UHD signal. I may have been the only one to see all 4K programing on the Comcast "Ultra HD Sampler" app starting back in May 2016. My first complaint was when the app failed about a month or so of using it. I guess I got addicted to the Comcast forum and the same for my two decades on the "Open Roads" for RV'ers. I might be getting too old, or too short a time here but "What the heck."
Kudo
0 Likes
Comments

You'de be an excellent Expert!  Good luck!

thumbs up.jpg   Thumbs up!  And Kudos from me..  Smiley Happy  Good Luck!