Community Forum

website DNS records

New Poster

website DNS records

I have 5 fixed IP addresses for my small business and manage 5 webservers. I need to change DNS records at times and I was able to do that before the cloud solutions. I also had my business email with them. After the cloud solutions they wanted me to purchase all kinds of apps and software that I do not need and would not pay for. Now I cannot access the DNS records for my webservers and no email. I had to cancel the account. I called many mny times and  no one even knows what the DNS reords are. I cannot believe this comapny!!

Expert

Re: website DNS records

@rhussaine wrote:

I have 5 fixed IP addresses for my small business and manage 5 webservers. I need to change DNS records at times and I was able to do that before the cloud solutions. I also had my business email with them. After the cloud solutions they wanted me to purchase all kinds of apps and software that I do not need and would not pay for. Now I cannot access the DNS records for my webservers and no email. I had to cancel the account. I called many mny times and  no one even knows what the DNS reords are. I cannot believe this comapny!!

You're probably looking for Comcast Business support.  This is for residential support.  We don't deal with Cloud Solutions here.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.