Community Forum

was disabled due to invalid credentials. Please edit the account and enter correct credentials

Frequent Visitor

was disabled due to invalid credentials. Please edit the account and enter correct credentials

I received the following message regarding a secondary account when using my primary account

Error

Your mail account xxxxxx@comcast.net was disabled due to invalid credentials. Please edit the account and enter correct credentials to enable it again

I've tried to edit the account and have changed my password but still get the error message.  I can see my email if I log out of my primary account and log into the secondary account but it is "disabled" when using my primary account.  Please help it is really a pain.Thanks
Regular Visitor

Re: was disabled due to invalid credentials. Please edit the account and enter correct credentials

I have exact same problem. I can only get my secondary email by signing out of my primary account and signing back in to the secondary. This just started yesterday, 5/22/18. Has worked fine until now. Any help much appreciated!!!!!

New Poster

Re: was disabled due to invalid credentials. Please edit the account and enter correct credentials

I have the same problem as well.  It began last evening on May 21, 2018.  Two of my secondary accounts, (1 buisness and 1 personal), are giving me the same error message as listed in the preceding comments.

Regular Visitor

Hi

I am having the same problem!! Have you been able to resolve the problem yet? I am still stuck.

Thanks for any help

Julie

Regular Visitor

Julie,

Got no replies. Comcast just has you log out and back in with your secondary email. Not

a good answer.

Mike

Regular Visitor

Thanks Mike they have tried but it didnt resolve. I have spoken with them 3 times this morning and are working on it. I will let you know if I get an answer. Have a great day!

Regular Visitor

Hey Julie,

Thanks much. That would be great. Appreciate the leg work. Pain staying on the

phone with them:-) Done too often:-)

Mike

New Poster

i am having the same problem.  dang thing won't let me get the mail!  if anyone gets an answer, because i have not, could you please pass it on?

thank you very much

wanda