Community Forum

want to copy & past image to email

Highlighted
New Poster

want to copy & past image to email

Can you answer this?  I'd like to be able to copy and paste images to my emails. No longer clip-art CD's available to load on my laptop.  Can you recommend a image software application to buy and download.....and will it work to paste it then into my comcast email? 

Can you recommend a safe software application to buy and download?

Thank you.   

Expert

Re: want to copy & past image to email

@Marian3 wrote:

Can you answer this?  I'd like to be able to copy and paste images to my emails. No longer clip-art CD's available to load on my laptop.  Can you recommend a image software application to buy and download.....and will it work to paste it then into my comcast email? 

Can you recommend a safe software application to buy and download?

Thank you.   

This really isn't the kind of Help & Support we provide here.  However, do a search on Amazon for "clip art on CD", or on the internet.  Stay away from eBay.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Okay, I'll check on  Amazon for a Clip Art CD.  Thanks.

Regular Visitor

how can i make a copy of a received e-mail

Expert

@sobieski12 wrote:

how can i make a copy of a received e-mail

Assuming you mean a paper copy, did you try just using the print command in the "More" menu in the toolbar?  Click on the "hamburger" icon at the right end to bring it up.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!