Community Forum

unable to past xfinity login page in Dearborn MI but if I am at work in Livonia Michigan I connect

New Poster

unable to past xfinity login page in Dearborn MI but if I am at work in Livonia Michigan I connect

unable to get past xfinity login page in Dearborn MI but if I am at work in Livonia Michigan I connect to the login page and can login and can even get to my email.  but not from home.  odd.  any helpful suggestions would be appreciated.  I have tried all the different browsers.

Expert

Re: unable to past xfinity login page in Dearborn MI but if I am at work in Livonia Michigan I conne

Exactly what happens when you try to sign in from home?  Are you getting any error message?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: unable to past xfinity login page in Dearborn MI but if I am at work in Livonia Michigan I co...

Hi, modelskimz! Thank you for posting your question here. Are you getting a Communication Error?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!