Community Forum

unable to get email through any client

New Poster

unable to get email through any client

apparently my email is locked beyond my control.  I have tried 6 different clients and even changed my pw on the xfinity web site but still cannot receive email.  I can send test messages through comcast.net to secondary email addressed but can not receive.  I have contacted support on three consecutive days and get the same response - that engineering has a trouble ticket.  This is getting frustrating.

Expert

Re: unable to get email through any client

Can you get incoming emails if you don't use a client?  Using only your browser and the webmail interface?

New Poster

How do you send a message under the new format?  I type a message and unable to find the botttom of the opage to the send box.  I have tried afew times and it seems to be blocked. Under the previous format I had no problem.

Expert

freddowning wrote:

How do you send a message under the new format?  I type a message and unable to find the botttom of the opage to the send box.  I have tried afew times and it seems to be blocked. Under the previous format I had no problem.

It's all the way down at the left corner of the page.  Try to pull the page up or scroll down.