Community Forum

unable to access email through desktop browser

New Poster

unable to access email through desktop browser

I cannot access my email using my desktop browser.  When I click the envelope to access the web client, I am redirected to https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#xfFailureCount=1  This in turn redirects me to the my.xfinity.com home page.

From the browser console logs (chrome), I see some errors, but it isn't immediately clear whether they are all related.  This one stood out since it had an auth URL and the server was returning a 500 response.

application_top-3d912e9735c2b139d3c9ab12646ce5ec.js:4 GET https://auth.xfinity.com/service/addmarketing?_=<integer> 500 (Internal Server Error)

Expert

Re: unable to access email through desktop browser

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser and see if the same thing happens.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Done that and anything else a novice would suggest. I have not complained again because I am so fed up.

Official Employee

Iam2008, thanks for reaching out! I understand the importance of being able to access your email, and I'm here to help! Feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!