Community Forum

spam filter

Highlighted
New Poster

spam filter

I think I found a work around. 

I have comcast emails going to my outlook on my computer, xfinity website and on my Verizon Samsung Galaxy note 9. 

If I marked emails as not spam on my computer or xfiniyt website , it wouldn't save the changes.  

When I marked it as not junk on by Galaxy, it saved the changes and now I get all the not spam emails on all three devices.

Now at least I can respond to all the emails.

I hope this helps.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: spam filter

No, that doesn't help. I have tried everything and so has a now retired Comcast rep. This still continues to happen with totally legitimate business emails. We have been promised a white list for a long time and still none has shown up.  I am so fed up with the lack of action and solutions from Comcast on this issue that we are moving our company emails to a more reliable network, gmail. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: spam filter

@Anon363555 wrote:

No, that doesn't help. I have tried everything and so has a now retired Comcast rep. This still continues to happen with totally legitimate business emails. We have been promised a white list for a long time and still none has shown up.  I am so fed up with the lack of action and solutions from Comcast on this issue that we are moving our company emails to a more reliable network, gmail. 

Comcast.net is a residential email platform designed for residential communications - it is not ideal for business emailing practices. You are correct in moving to a more business-friendly platform. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!