Community Forum

sort by feature

Highlighted
New Poster

sort by feature

the sort by feature for emails doesn't do anything except drop the selected item from the list.

I sent emails about this twice previously, and got no response.  Thought maybe it was fixed, but it seems like half the time I try to resort, I get the same problem.  This is with the "new and improved" email.

Expert

Re: sort by feature

You can't select just which items to sort, and it's not necessary to select any. When you sort, all of the items are sorted in the order you choose.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: sort by feature

I keep having the same issue. I click on "Sort by" and choose an option. That option simply disappears and the emails are left exactly as they had been. I have used "Sort by" successfully in the past, so I know how to use it. There seems to be a glitch. It worked for the first choice, but when I was done using it and tried to sort back using another option, each previously chosen option no longer exists. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.