Community Forum

so whats the point of going 300 MPH when the email service is limited to 10 MPH or zero

New Poster

so whats the point of going 300 MPH when the email service is limited to 10 MPH or zero

I just got a call from comcast about my email service and you know what they told me basicly to bad download chrome or find someone else for email,  I know for a fact that Comcast is in bed with Chrome and google because Comcast uses google to track all your email for infringment video,s and mail.  but you cant let people use there email service under a browser and email web pages at 200.00 amonth and yet you tell me go and complain to microsoft when i am paying comcast. Always handing the problem to someone else.  But dont worry ATT my be slower but there truer to there customers

Expert

Re: so whats the point of going 300 MPH when the email service is limited to 10 MPH or zero

Maybe if you provide some information about what the issue is someone in here can help with it.  If you are having a specific issue what is it?  How are you accessing your email?