Community Forum

sign out

New Poster

sign out

Why doesn't my account sign out when I click sign out? The next time I click on the email icon, it goes straight to my email account without first signing in with account and password.

Valued Contributor

Re: sign out

Do you have a browser setting such that it remembers your login credentials?  Which browser are you using and have you tried different browsers?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
New Poster

Great idea, it's a shared office computer and it looks like someone selected to save passwords in Edge. Thanks !

New Poster

My wife and I have the exact probelm.  And it is new in the last week.  Does comcast have a solution other than getting a different email account?

Highlighted
Expert

@SteveJ7777 wrote:

My wife and I have the exact probelm.  And it is new in the last week.  Does comcast have a solution other than getting a different email account?

The old tried and true that everyone hates to hear: try clearing your cache and deleting cookies associated with Comcast/Xfinity in your browser.  Post back if that doesn't work.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!