Community Forum

send button is missing from email message

Highlighted
New Poster

send button is missing from email message

After composing an email message, there's no Send button

Expert

Re: send button is missing from email message

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the screen.  It's under the message body.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I finally figured out I had to minimize the window. The Send button is very low.

New Poster

i still cannot find a send....  minimized font not sure how to minimize screen...? thanks

Expert

majb1 wrote:

i still cannot find a send....  minimized font not sure how to minimize screen...? thanks

Just scroll down until you see the bottom of the page.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Experiencing same problem. Can't find send or minimize buttond. Can't scroll any further down either. So can't send emails. Help.
Regular Visitor

I am having the same problem, there doesn't seem to be anyone watching this forum. I can send from my phone and I can reply with a quick reply. But I can not compose and send a new email nor use the standard reply format.

Expert

Grinch1 wrote:
Experiencing same problem. Can't find send or minimize buttond. Can't scroll any further down either. So can't send emails. Help.

How are you accessing your email----------------using a computer and only  a browser for the webmail, or a desktop email client, or a mobile app or what?

New Poster

I have had a similar issue.  On a whim, I changed to  Explorer from Google to access my email. Sure enough, I was able to send my emails.  This is not a solution but a work around and is unacceptable. Comcast must get this fixed and while you're at it, Explorer is even slower than google!

Frequent Visitor

Silly answer. Most people know where the send button is located. It has just suddenly DISAPPEARED. Does anyone know the fix for that?

Expert

gnx035 wrote:

Silly answer. Most people know where the send button is located. It has just suddenly DISAPPEARED. Does anyone know the fix for that?

My Send button hasn't gone anywhere.  How are you accessing your email?  Be specific.

New Poster

I forwared an email to another person, and there is NO send button at the top or the bottom!

Frequent Visitor

No it is not at the bottom.

New Poster

Thank you very much! Was having the same issue. Your suggestion worked.
Frequent Visitor

It is very simple.  Just minimize the screen and send button appears.

Frequent Visitor

Minimize the screen.

Regular Visitor

I have minimized my screen so low that you can't read anything (like 20%) and there is no Send button. I'm accessing via web using Google Chrome. The send button is nowhere to be seen.

Regular Visitor

I have a feeling this is a browser incompatibility issue with Comcast's Email program. I switched from Google Chrome to Firefox and ... there is a button. 

Frequent Visitor

Just hit the "enlarge/shrink" button up in the top of the right corner. Worked for me.

Expert

@argawalcomkest wrote:

I have minimized my screen so low that you can't read anything (like 20%) and there is no Send button. I'm accessing via web using Google Chrome. The send button is nowhere to be seen.

Use your normal screen resolution, and just scroll down to the bottom of the page.

New Poster

I did scroll down to the bottom. Still no "send" button

Official Employee

Could you share a screenshot either here or via direct message please?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Minimize the picture.

Expert

@xyz08 wrote:

I did scroll down to the bottom. Still no "send" button

How are you accessing your email?  With a computer and browser, or on a tablet or what?

New Poster

Seems some don't understand minimize ( the small square boxes at the top right of the screen, next to the X). Anyway, in my windows setup I had made my bottom task bar "autohide" due to some programs and apps that wanted to overlap it. Seems that the autohide doesn't alway work with every app thus the "send" is hiding behind it. You can minimize as earlier suggested or turn off the autohide taskbar and the send bar will now display. While I am in this forum the autohide is working but not in infinity email, go figure. I am using the EDGE browser, haven't tried the others.

Regular Visitor

No it is not!
New Poster

If you have a adblocker you have to disable it, in my case I use uBlock Origin. That worked for me.

New Poster

go to settings, file, full screen

Expert

@spartanated wrote:

go to settings, file, full screen

Settings where?

File where?

Full screen where?

I'm using Firefox.  I don't see anything resembling those directions for webmail.  Can you be more specific, please?

New Poster

I am not familiar with firefox. Try pushing the F11 key.  That toggles between large and small screens on my setup.

Expert

@spartanated wrote:

I am not familiar with firefox. Try pushing the F11 key.  That toggles between large and small screens on my setup.

I'm not having the problem.  However, the instructions you posted are vague for anyone looking for help, which is why I posted those three questions.  What works for you is good, but you need to be specific about your setup so others understand what you're posting about.  You provide no reference.

So, again:

Settings where?

File where?

Full screen where?

What browser? [added question]

I'm using Firefox.  I don't see anything resembling those directions for webmail.  Can you be more specific, please?

Frequent Visitor

Having the same problem trying to send Xfinity emails.  Don't see the button  & I can't scroll down any further.  

Expert

@bethanyg1 wrote:

Having the same problem trying to send Xfinity emails.  Don't see the button  & I can't scroll down any further.  

How are you accessing your email?  On a desktop or laptop computer or a tablet or what?

Frequent Visitor

Accessing email from laptop.  This has happened before, but usually resolves itself.  This only happens to my email account, not to other family members comcast emails, who share this laptop.

Expert

@bethanyg1 wrote:

Accessing email from laptop.  This has happened before, but usually resolves itself.  This only happens to my email account, not to other family members comcast emails, who share this laptop.

OK, then try scrolling up to bring up the bottom of the page.  

Frequent Visitor

Latoque,

Scrolling up, to see the send button doesn't work either.   Comcast CSR's keep telling me this problems is my fault. I guess my email account is a goner.

Expert

@bethanyg1 wrote:

Latoque,

Scrolling up, to see the send button doesn't work either.   Comcast CSR's keep telling me this problems is my fault. I guess my email account is a goner.

OK, I gotta ask------how big is the screen you are looking at?  My laptop is a Dell 11 1/2" 2-in-one.  I cannot duplicate this problem on that small screen.  The Send button is right where it should be.

Frequent Visitor

My laptop is an HP with a 15 1/2 inch monitor.   

Can you explain why I can't compose emails & my family members, who also use this computer, for their Comcast email accounts never have this problem?  

Official Employee

bethanyg1 -- Is everyone signing into the computer as different users? They may have the resolution set differently from yours. Can you try another computer to test this? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

my send button is missing in my emails

Expert

@Sallierh37 wrote:

my send button is missing in my emails

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the screen-----------------------

https://connect.xfinity.com/faq/email.html#sendButton