Community Forum

reply/respond to emails from my Comcast emails does not get through to recipient

Frequent Visitor

reply/respond to emails from my Comcast emails does not get through to recipient

I am able to receive emails, and I can send emails directly to a recipient from my Comcast account. However, whenever I try to reply/respond to an email, it never gets through to the recipient.

Expert

Re: reply/respond to emails from my Comcast emails does not get through to recipient

Does the reply show up in your Sent folder?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Re: reply/respond to emails from my Comcast emails does not get through to recipient

Yes

Highlighted
Expert

@ssolecki1 wrote:

Yes

As a check, try sending an email to yourself from some other account you have like Yahoo or Gmail or something.  Then use "Reply" to answer it from Comcast.  Does it go through OK?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Yes, it did go through.  After a rather lengthy chat with Comcast early this morning (unsuccessful), and then posting a question on the Comcast Forum, my emails have miraculously started to go through to the recipients as they should have been going all along.

Thank you very much for your interest in trying to help me.  I "think"  my problem has been resolved.