Community Forum

remove email address for spam list

Frequent Visitor

remove email address for spam list

Need to know how to delete an address from spam list.  Address is no longer in Spam folder due to automatic emptying of Spam folder.

Expert

Re: remove email address for spam list

You need to clarify what you want to do.  Do you mean you want to delete something in the Spam folder?  Or prevent something from going to Spam in the first place or what?

Frequent Visitor

I'm not receiving one of my bills. The company has the correct email to send it to but I think it is being deleted. Want put sender on safe list.
Expert

If the messages are not going to Spam you need to call comcast security and see if there is a blocking issue for that sender's domain-----------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

New Poster

I inadvertently marked an email address as Spam.  I want to remove the address from automatically being forwarded to spam.  How is this accomplished?

Expert

@margill wrote:

I inadvertently marked an email address as Spam.  I want to remove the address from automatically being forwarded to spam.  How is this accomplished?

Marking an email as Spam only once won't cause it to thereafter get sent to the Spam folder every time the sender contacts you.  That usually takes a lot of markings over time.  Just keep an eye on your Spam folder, and if a legitimate email gets put in there just mark it as Not Spam until it stops goig to the Spam folder.

New Poster

Thanks