Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

printing address book in xfinity email

New Poster

printing address book in xfinity email

Does anyone know if it's possible to print my address book from my xfinity mail? Not too swift when it comes to computers, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Expert

Re: printing address book in xfinity email

@Reegis wrote:

Does anyone know if it's possible to print my address book from my xfinity mail? Not too swift when it comes to computers, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Open your Address Book

In the right pane, put a check mark in the very top box; that will highlight your contacts

Next to the Trash can icon three lines should appear; click on those

Choose Print

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Thank you "Forum Expert!"

I so much appreciate your emal and instructions regarding my question that I posed on Xfinity!

I'm now very savvy when it comes to computers at all, since I'm 75 and didn't grow up in the digital age!

Your explanation was excellent and I followed your instructions and low and behold, it worked like a charm!

I'm sure I'll have more questions for Xfinity in the future and glad there's people like you who are experts and you were able to answer my question!

Many thanks for your help!

Expert

You're quite welcome!

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.