Community Forum

pasted image not sent by xfinity email app on windows 10

Regular Visitor

Expert

Re: pasted image not sent by xfinity email app on windows 10

What type of image is it, and how big is it?  Does the email show in your Sent folder?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

it is an ~100k image, copied from Snagit, that appears to paste in the being-composed email. Yes; the email does show in Sent mail--but without the pasted image.

thanks,

-john

Highlighted
Expert

@jgibb1 wrote:

it is an ~100k image, copied from Snagit, that appears to paste in the being-composed email. Yes; the email does show in Sent mail--but without the pasted image.

thanks,

-john

Do you mean you tried to copy and paste directly from the website?  Try composing another email and this time paste in a photo you might have on your computer.  Send the test message to some other email address you have.  Does that work then?  I tried it with a  photo I already have, and I can't duplicate what you are describing;  the photo gets sent and shows up at the other end just as it should.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

thanks for your help...this works now; don't know why