Community Forum

not receiving incoming emails

j57s
New Poster

not receiving incoming emails

Suddenly stopped receiving incoming emails to my comcast account on all 3 of my Apple devices. The sender gets a reply that their email was automatically rejected and tells them to unsubsribe to my email address. My outgoing messages are okay and I cheked all the settings I know to check.

ComcastMarcos
Official Employee

Re: not receiving incoming emails

Hello, @j57a, thank you for reaching out to us in the Forums for help! I totally get where you're coming from, I live out of my emails lol. I have your back on this and will stick with you until we find a solution. Have you tried using the Xfinity Connect app, or the web portal to see if you're running into the same issue? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
j57s
New Poster

Thank you for getting back to me. Is Xfinity Connect app something I need to download? I normally accessed my Xfinity email  through Safari. But have tried in Chrome and Internet Explorer with the same issues. ???

ComcastMartinR
Official Employee

You are more than welcome! The Xfinity Connect app is just another great option to access your Comcast emails from a mobile device. It sounds like we may need to check into your issue a little deeper. 

To get started, please send us a Private Message with your First, and Last name. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartinR" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

Thank you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Again
Expert

@j57s Have you checked to see how much data you have used/stored?  In webmail click on the gear icon.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.