Community Forum

not receiving email

Regular Visitor

not receiving email

I have not been receiving emails since shortly after the format was changed. Comcast is not helping much. Anyone have a solution or suggestion. I want to change version but can't even find the preference key anymore!

New Poster

Re: not receiving email

Not receiving emails either. Contacted tech on xfinity chat. Said someone would call me back today, never did.  Great.....

Expert

efrease wrote:

I have not been receiving emails since shortly after the format was changed. Comcast is not helping much. Anyone have a solution or suggestion. I want to change version but can't even find the preference key anymore!

Frist------once you have been migrated to the new format, there is no way to revert to the old one.  Try sending yourself an email from some other, non-Comcast account you have like Yahoo or Gmail etc.  Does it get through OK?

New Poster

No new emails are getting through. I have sent from iphone, ipad, another computer, another email account-nothing. I have tried chat support and they say the backend team will call. No one has called. Century Link is looking better and better!