Community Forum

missing email search box

New Poster

missing email search box

Hi

I have noticed in my email account the search box is missing . It does not matter what kind of browser I use , the email start with compose and the search box is cut out.

I use two completely different computers and browsers at home and at work.

Called tech support went on chat room they do not know what to do. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Gold Problem Solver

Re: missing email search box

If you are asking about the newer Open-Xchange "Appsuite" webmail ("...connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/..."), does the "Where did my folders & search go?" link at https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/apps/faq/index.html help?

New Poster

the search tool on my xfinity email has disappeared.I have not changed anything on my computer and in the last 2-3 weeks, this function has disappeared! Chat person was no help. I used the search tool regularly before and miss it terribly! HELP!!!!

Expert

Did you click on the link BruceW posted right above your post?  See if that sorts it out for you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!