Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

mail

New Poster

mail

After I log in with my password etc, I do not get e-mail as a choice.  There is nothing at the top of the page.   This used to work fine, but now I can't get to my e-mail.   What was changed (upgraded!!!???) so nothing works anymore?

Gold Problem Solver

Re: mail

https://connect.xfinity.com/ should open your webmail page if you click it or type it into the address bar. What browser are you using? What version?

New Poster

Yes, I have entered that URL and I have put in my username & password.  Thats how I got to the forum and posted my question.  Again, the mail symbol doesn't appear.  The top of the screen is completely black.  

I am using my wifes computer to reach my e-mail.  This is very inconvenient as it is on another flooor of the house from mine.  It is new, and all the software is new.

I use a computer I assembled in 2003.   It runs WinXP, and the last version Foxfire that runs on XP.   My hardware is not able to support newer versions of Windows. and what experience I have on my wifes computer doesn't impress me a bit!.   I have considered using some version of Linux, but I'm not sure which of tne many versions I like best, having dowloaded and tried several.   I am retired on a very limited budget, and I cant afford new hardware.   My system does everything I need, and I can log onto every site I need except Comcast.   The only problem is getting to my mail

Expert

Try using a different browser.  The issue you are describing is most likely browser related.