Community Forum

local weather does not come up when sign on

New Poster

local weather does not come up when sign on

for the past two weeks the wrong location comes up for weather when I access site.  Talked with your rep who alledgedly fixed problem last week but now even worse.  I am in zip 08050 and two weeks ago it changed to Browns Mills, NJ     Now it shows me weather for Plainfield NJ.  This is what I'm paying $200 monthly for when you cant get it right.

Expert

Re: local weather does not come up when sign on

@sj7554 wrote:

for the past two weeks the wrong location comes up for weather when I access site.  Talked with your rep who alledgedly fixed problem last week but now even worse.  I am in zip 08050 and two weeks ago it changed to Browns Mills, NJ     Now it shows me weather for Plainfield NJ.  This is what I'm paying $200 monthly for when you cant get it right.

Clear your browser cache and cookies.  Then on the homepage, hover your mouse over the weather and you should see a larger box open.  Move your mouse over to the city and next to you you should see an Edit pencil.  Click on that and change your city. 

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Re: local weather does not come up when sign on

now several weeks later and no solution...lasts for one on line session and goes back to plainfield...I am in Manahawkin..hardly wait for Fios to get here...