Community Forum

insecure email accounts

New Poster

insecure email accounts

Hi!  I am not familiar with using these forums, so please forgive me if I am posting in a wrong spot, or anything else wrong.  I am just hoping that someone   can help with this issue that has been going on for awhile, and nobody at Comcast could figure it out, and yes, we have tried all the conventional ways, restarting, unplugging, from their end, from my end.....so no.  None of that has worked.   Seems that directly after upgrading to 10, we started noticing when we are on our separate email accounts, no matter what time of day, basically seems to be no trigger, but when the page is fully loaded, at the top  where the page info is located the first thing that pops up in red letters is that the site in NOT SECURE.  Naturally this greatly concerns me.  Contacted Norton who went inside and checked everything out, and it stopped for a very short time, and now for the past couple weeks it is back.  I  have looked everywhere I can think of to try to mend this, to no avail.  And as you can see, even the pros didn't have an answer.  Is there anyone out there who may   be able to help us?  It would be greatly appreciated......