Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

forward all mail to my infintiy mailbox

New Poster

forward all mail to my infintiy mailbox

Can I have all incoming mail going to my yahoo mailbox be automatically forwarded to my new mailbox at comcast?

Expert

Re: forward all mail to my infintiy mailbox

@ekelhoff wrote:

Can I have all incoming mail going to my yahoo mailbox be automatically forwarded to my new mailbox at comcast?

You should be able to.  You'll need to set that up in Yahoo! Mail.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Contributor

Unless you want to be with Comcast for life, OR go through the trouble of alerting everyone later on about your new email address when you leave them, you might want to reconsider using Comcast email services. 

Anything that comes to my Comcast email is from them and/or this forum and set to transfer to my Gmail account - which is mine for good.  Thinking seriously about cutting my losses here and bailing on my never ending contract, because I'm sick of paying so much while new customers get the deals.  

Just thought I'd give you my opinion . . . take it for what it's worth and Good Luck!

Expert

@LoveZCatZ wrote:

Unless you want to be with Comcast for life, OR go through the trouble of alerting everyone later on about your new email address when you leave them, you might want to reconsider using Comcast email services. 

Anything that comes to my Comcast email is from them and/or this forum and set to transfer to my Gmail account - which is mine for good.  Thinking seriously about cutting my losses here and bailing on my never ending contract, because I'm sick of paying so much while new customers get the deals.  

Just thought I'd give you my opinion . . . take it for what it's worth and Good Luck!

Actually, as long as you continue to use your @comcast.net email address you can after you leave Comcast.  It's yours for as long as you want to use it.

"When a customer disconnects or downgrades Internet and/or Voice service and has accessed their Comcast.net email at least once in the 90 days before doing so, they will automatically receive an email letting them know that we are keeping their email address active.

Their email account will remain active as long as it is accessed at least once every nine months.

This change applies to both active primary and secondary email addresses.
Customers can opt to permanently close their email account via My Account, if they wish to do so."

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Expert

@ekelhoff wrote:

See if this applies to you---------------

https://www.lifewire.com/forward-yahoo-mail-to-another-address-1174481

Expert

@LoveZCatZ wrote:

FWIW, you can keep your Comcast email account even if you discontinue service----------------

https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/internet/using-email-only

Contributor

I guess that's a good thing, but it won't be me because I prefer how Gmail is set up versus how it's done here.  I'm thinking too that considering how Comcast doesn't care about customers, the last thing I want is to have an email reminding me of them once I'm gone!  Thanks though.