Community Forum

export addresses from Comcast

Regular Visitor

export addresses from Comcast

There is no export option in Comcast address book. There is a VCF attach option and it does not work. Different behavoir with different accounts. Bottom line is that the email errors before sending.

HELP

Expert

Re: export addresses from Comcast

The Export and Print functions in the address book went down over the weekend.  The Comcast email team is looking into it.  I have no other information right now.

New Poster

I would like to upload all the contacts "found in mail" and add them all at once to my address book- is this possible?

Also is there a scheduled date when the export function will be working- I need to download my contacts- this is really a slow down in production - thanks

Expert

gleventhal20 wrote:

I would like to upload all the contacts "found in mail" and add them all at once to my address book- is this possible?

Also is there a scheduled date when the export function will be working- I need to download my contacts- this is really a slow down in production - thanks

Where are you seeing "found in mail"?

Regular Visitor

The "send VCF" option now has a message. It just used to error out.

The message reads "Maximum of 20 addresses"

That worked fine for me. I sent multiple messages to the desired email address.

Most address books import one VCF at a time so I used the DOS command within the folder to copy all VCF's to one folder.