Community Forum

export address book

New Poster

export address book

I need to know how to export my address book into an excel file. Thanks.

LJ

Expert

Re: export address book

If you are still in the old email format, on the Inbox page click on "Address Book".  On the landing page click on "Export all" and follow the prompts.  If you are in the new format, at the moment you can't export because the function has been down for about 3 weeks now.  I have not seen anything to indicate when it might be back up again.

New Poster

Thanks.  How do we contact Comcast about this? 

Expert

WikiWiki2005 wrote:

Thanks.  How do we contact Comcast about this? 

I know that they are working on bringing it back online.  It was up and running nicely for a while.  Other than calling the general number for Comcast I don't know of any way other than this forum to contact them about it.

New Poster

I found out how to export your comast address book. Go to My Account, then click on Services, then under Additional Services click on Address Book & that will take you to how to export.

Expert

dlg000 wrote:

I found out how to export your comast address book. Go to My Account, then click on Services, then under Additional Services click on Address Book & that will take you to how to export.

That only works right now in the old Plaxo address book.  I can't get it to open in the new Appsuite format.