Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

entries in the BCC list

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

entries in the BCC list

How do you delete an entry in the BCC list? OR correct an entry?

Accepted Solutions
Expert

Re: entries in the BCC list

The name should have a small X to the right of it.  Click on that and the contact will be deleted.  Or, if the contact is the last one in line, put the cursor to the right of the contact and hit the backspace/delete key twice.

All Replies
Expert

The name should have a small X to the right of it.  Click on that and the contact will be deleted.  Or, if the contact is the last one in line, put the cursor to the right of the contact and hit the backspace/delete key twice.

Regular Visitor

There is no "little x" to the left of the name in this box.

Regular Visitor

There are ni "little xs" in this box to the left of the name!!!

Regular Visitor

There are no "little x's to the left of the entries in this section of the BCC!  And moving the curson to the right of the entry does nothing; even when you press the back space/delete key it does nothing!

Expert

How are you accessing your email?  In the webmail with a browser, this is what a contact should look like in any of the address fields when composing a new message-----------------------

Delete X.PNG

Regular Visitor

Again, I don't think I have my problem clear!  I will try again.

1) Click on the "forward arrow" to forward email - the one at the top.

2) When the new window comes up click on "BCC"

3) When the new wind comes up "Select Contacts" appears with all of the contacts on your list.

This is where I am having my problem!  How do I make a correction to a contacgt here?

How do I eliminate a contact here?

As you can see (at least I can on my version) there is no "little x" at the end of a contact here that will allow me to eliminate the contact and I can't figure out how to correct an entry here.

Can you tell me how to do so?

Expert

@Jim6-44 wrote:

Again, I don't think I have my problem clear!  I will try again.

1) Click on the "forward arrow" to forward email - the one at the top.

2) When the new window comes up click on "BCC"

3) When the new wind comes up "Select Contacts" appears with all of the contacts on your list.

This is where I am having my problem!  How do I make a correction to a contacgt here?

How do I eliminate a contact here?

As you can see (at least I can on my version) there is no "little x" at the end of a contact here that will allow me to eliminate the contact and I can't figure out how to correct an entry here.

Can you tell me how to do so?

You can't edit or delete a contact from the list that pops up.  You have to do that directly from the Address Book, and not from the Forward Compose window.

Open your Address Book and make the changes there, by highlighting the contact, then clicking on the pencil.  Don't forget to Save before exiting.  After you make the changes go back to the email you want to Forward and click on the arrow and proceed from there.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.