Community Forum

emails won't open

Frequent Visitor

emails won't open

I can get my email account to open., but when I want to read an email and click on it, it won't open.  I'm using  the google chrome browser on windows 10.

Expert

Re: emails won't open

Try clearing out Chrome's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close it out and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Thanks for providing the troubleshooting steps Latoque!

Hello LBOSTION. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. I can assist with further troubleshooting your email issue. Were you able to try the steps Latoque had suggested? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi LBOSTION. Since we didn't see a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.