Community Forum

emails being blocked from delta airlines

New Poster

emails being blocked from delta airlines

I've had several cases where some domains have had emails blocked - the latest is now that delta airlines emails have been blocked - i've called delta a couple of times and it appears they send the mail but nothing is received 

Expert

Re: emails being blocked from delta airlines

If you give Delta some other email address you have like Yahoo or Gmail, does it work OK?  To get blocking issues addressed you need to call Comcast security ---------------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

So I just tried calling Comcast Security.  After a series of automated questions requring me to press multiple phone buttons I was put on hold for 30 minutes.  After waiting 30 minutes I was then cut off.  How can this issue be addressed when Comcast is so unresponsive to its customers?

Official Employee

umab8587, thanks for letting us know about these blocked emails from Delta. Are you using the XFINITY Connect website to access your emails or are you using an emailing program like Outlook or Thunderbird? 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!