Community Forum

email

New Poster

email

i am having trouble accessing my email account and i don't know why, every time i click to get in it just redirects me back to the home page in a new tab.

Please help

Expert

Re: email

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Thank you but i found out that it was tied to my old address and was made inactive. i have updated the information. thank you again!

Official Employee

Hello, dire_wolf44. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 

I'm glad to hear you were able to figure out what was causing the troubles with your email. Since this issue has been solved I am closing this thread to further comments. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to start a new thread. Smiley Happy

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!