Community Forum

email

New Poster

email

unable to connect to xfinity comcast email inbox via google chrome.

Expert

Re: email

Exactly what happens when you try?  Are you getting any error message?  Did you try clearing cache/history in Chrome?  Did you try using another browser?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: email - draft error message

Referenced mail "996752" could not be found in folder "Drafts".  This message continues to pop up - I have no emails in my draft folder. How can I get this to stop? Thank you.

Expert

Re: email - draft error message

@mjkuyk wrote:

Referenced mail "996752" could not be found in folder "Drafts".  This message continues to pop up - I have no emails in my draft folder. How can I get this to stop? Thank you.

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Hello,

Thank you for your help.  I ended up calling my computer tech who seems to have solved the problem, for the moment anyway.

Official Employee

Hi ​​​​​mjkuyk, Have you already tried clearing the cache and cookies from the web browser?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.