Community Forum

email

New Poster

email

I am having an issue with my sent e-mail. When I send off a new e-mail it doesn't register in my sent e-mail. It started doing this a couple of weeks ago. before that when I sent an e-mail it did show up and within a couple of days it was gone.

Can someone help please?

Allen

New Poster

Re: email

I am also having the same issue.  The emails will not send.

New Poster

I am also having the same issue.  The emails will not send.  I was told this was only happening when we use Google Chrome and to reset google chrome to original settings.  After i reset google chrome to original settings I could send emails.

Expert

wrote:

I am having an issue with my sent e-mail. When I send off a new e-mail it doesn't register in my sent e-mail. It started doing this a couple of weeks ago. before that when I sent an e-mail it did show up and within a couple of days it was gone.

Can someone help please?

Allen

Are you still in the old email format or the new one?  To tell, look at the URL in the address bar.  If it says Zimbra you are in the old one, if it says Appsuite you are in the new one.  If you still have the old one, on the Inbox page go to Preferences>>>>>Email>>>>Composing.  There you will see the option to keep copies in the Sent folder.  Make sure it's enabled.  If you are in the new one, it should save to the Sent folder by default.  There is no separate setting to turn it on or off.