Community Forum

email not syncing with my Android

New Poster

email not syncing with my Android

My xfinity email will not sync with my android. stopped syncing just a few days ago.

Official Employee

Re: email not syncing with my Android

Greetings, cathycollins973! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are running into issues with your Xfinity email. That's certainly frustrating. When you trying to sync it are you doing this withing the Xfinity Connect app or a third party program like outlook?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Has this issue been addressed, I don't see anything else on the feed, but I am having the same issue and it began around the same time.

New Poster

@cathycollins973 I uninstalled and reinstalled my email and it is now working

Official Employee

Hello, cathycollins973. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread. acm0619, I appreciate you posting the troubleshooting step that could help future visitors.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!