Community Forum

email addresses

New Poster

email addresses

How do I add an additional email account? 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: email addresses

You can have up to 6 secondary accounts in addition to your Primary. Here are the instructions-------

http://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/internet/adding-new-user-names-or-email-addresses/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I am trying to get my old email address, and I do not know if it has been made available yet. 

Expert

When a user ID (that part of the email address to the left of the @ symbol) is changed or deleted, it is suspended for 90 days, and then released back into the pool of available IDs for any Comcast customer that wants to claim it.  So if it's been longer than that, just try to set it back up again using the information at the link I posted upthread.  

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Contributor

The information on the above link is no longer valid. The system now prompts to add a USER, it does not allow for the creation of an additional comcast.net e-mail address to an account.

Expert

@edwardp wrote:

The information on the above link is no longer valid. The system now prompts to add a USER, it does not allow for the creation of an additional comcast.net e-mail address to an account.

The link I posted back in July is still valid and gives instructions on how to add another email account. Are you getting any error message when you try?