Community Forum

e-mail issues

Highlighted
New Poster

e-mail issues

E-mail will not let me link to web addresses. Cannot send links to recipients.

Expert

Re: e-mail issues

@rkdw wrote:

E-mail will not let me link to web addresses. Cannot send links to recipients.

How are you trying to send the links?  Are you doing a copy/paste of the link from the website to email?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi there, rkdw.

I wanted to touch base here. Are you still experiencing the issue? Did you try Again's suggestion? 

Thank you for posting to our forums! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Hi. I found the solution to my e-mail issues on your forum. 

Thanks.

Official Employee

Awesome to hear! I am glad you were able to resolve the issues! Do you have a link to the post that helped fix it for you? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I  cannot find the post that resolved my problem, but it turned out to be a browser issue.

Official Employee

Thanks for letting us know @rkdw. Let us know if you need any assistance in the future. Take care Smiley Happy