Community Forum

e-mail - how do I just get todays e-mails and not a list of all of the e-mails from that source

New Poster

e-mail - how do I just get todays e-mails and not a list of all of the e-mails from that source

how do I just get latest e-mails from a source and not a list of all past e-mails from that source ?

New Poster

Re: e-mail - how do I just get todays e-mails and not a list of all of the e-mails from that source

How do I enlarge the incomming text size that is now #8 to atleast 14 that I can read with glasses? I just undated my Adobe.

@wsam72 wrote:

how do I just get latest e-mails from a source and not a list of all past e-mails from that source ?

Expert

Re: e-mail - how do I just get todays e-mails and not a list of all of the e-mails from that source

@wsam72 wrote:

It sounds like you have Conversation view enabled.  At the top of the message list click on "Sort by", and in the menu that appears the last item is Conversations.  If it's checked, uncheck it.

Expert

On a Windows machine, hold down the Cntrl key, then tap the - key to reduce it, the + key to increase it, or the 0 (zero) key to return it to the default.