Community Forum

e-mail direction to another something, always gets in the way of e-mail access.

Regular Visitor

e-mail direction to another something, always gets in the way of e-mail access.

Recently  this  blue   "alternative"  e-mail  service  keeps preventing  my  access  to my  one  and  only  e-mail  address.

I  believe  it's  un-ethical  to  have  more  than  one  e-mail - like  living  under  two  names.  Wassup  with  that?

Get  it  off  my  computer.   

Expert

Re: e-mail direction to another something, always gets in the way of e-mail access.

What "blue" email are you referring to?  Do you mean you have a secondary account or what?  You need to provide more detailed information.

Regular Visitor

Re: e-mail direction to another something, always gets in the way of e-mail access.

It  says,  after  clicking  to  open,  that  I  can't use  any  comcast. net  or  Xfinity.com  e-mail  address -  implying  that  I  have  another  I.D.  ,  which  I  don't,  then  they  want  a  text  phone  #  to  send  info  for  "  the next  step".   Next  step  to what ?

Expert

It sounds like you are in the middle of setting up a secondary account.  Can you sign into the one address you have?